Huawei Marine Networks Rebrands as HMN Technologies

In the first half of 2020, Hengtong group completed the 81% shareholding acquisition of Huawei Marine Networks Co., Ltd. New Saxon 2019 Ltd. (UK) holds the remaining 19% balance of shares.

Accordingly, Huawei Marine is now rebranded as HMN Technologies Co., Ltd. (“HMN Tech”).

HMN Tech remains an independent joint venture entity with an independent board and management team who will continue to lead the business and build on our strong R&D capabilities, technical innovation and extensive experience having successfully completed over 108 projects worldwide; including 65,000km of submarine cable with zero failures.

HMN Tech remains committed to our vision of “Connecting the world one ocean at a time” by delivering reliable, innovative and intelligent network solutions to enhance global digital connectivity and facilitate the business goals of our customer base.

More information for us, please visit:



HMN Technologies Co., Ltd.

3rd November, 2020

Similar Articles